Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Only In New York...

Can a man sing reggae music out loud on the train and in the middle of his "rap", if I can call it that, he would bark. Yes, you heard me BARK. I could hear it over my ipod....

Can you order a hamburger with guacamole at ten in the morning....

Can you know only one person in your building and there are at least sixty apartments...

Do two patients (pediatric patients) say "hey that is my boy....we be on the same block" while they (a 9 year old and 17 year old) watch Home Alone together with their IV bags beside the beds

Can you work 26 hours and be awake 30 hours, not get to sit down on the train for the hour commute which is in distance, only 6 or 7 miles.....

Hope you enjoy!
~nat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You obviously have never lived in PORTLAND!!!!