Tuesday, September 09, 2008

I wanted to update but do not have much to say. I am now finishing up my pediatrics at St. John's Hospital in Queens. This week and part of next week I am in the nursery again. This one is not as busy as the previous nursery....six babies compared to seventeen. Regardless, it is still fun playing with the babies.

This is JT's last week at work...so crazy. We went out to dinner last night with his co-workers to a great Italian restaurant. I don't remember the name but it was on Long Island. Had the lobster ravioli in a vodka cream sauce with diced tomatoes, asparagus, and shrimp on top. Yummy!

Not much planned for this week. JT leaves on Friday for his trip to Lubbock, TX to see our friend Paul, the guy who introduced us and ironically named his own daughter Natalie.... (and she is only a few weeks old). I intend to hang out with some of my friends this weekend and go out in the city.....but lets not exaggerate, I will definitely be in bed watching 90210 re-runs on Saturday and Sunday mornings.

I hope things are going well!

~nat

No comments: