Sunday, January 27, 2008



Hi everyone! I hope you are having a great weekend. Here in New York things are much the same. It is cold with no snow but the wind is biting.... We have not done too much this weekend. We went to the gym on Friday and Saturday. Yesterday we did this basketball like ab thing.....I can't really explain it but I can tell you that it hurts to cough, laugh, basically move today. We went to church today. Ironically the guy who spoke is the grandson of the pilot JT's grandfather fly with in World War II. What a small world?

Now check out these two pictures I got in my email today. At Christmas there were holiday shoppes at Union Square. A man and his wife design cartoon NYC t-shirts for little kids. We loved them, so we sent one to Stella, my friend Emily's daughter. She is sporting the shirt nicely. Though, I am not sure about the silly face is making.


I hope everyone has a great week. Stay warm. Let me know what is going on with everyone!

post signature

No comments: