Sunday, December 02, 2007

The Rockefeller Tree
Me and the FAO Swartz guard
We were peeping in on Santa at Macy's
Bergdorf Goodman Christmas window
Rockefeller Center
Kim's picture of the city from the park
Me and Laurel on 5th Ave
Bergdorf Goodman window


These are pictures from Kim's visit this weekend. For those of you that don't remember, Kim was my roommate most of my time in Dominica. She came up late on Friday night. On Saturday, we ran around the city and saw all of the Christmas sights and sounds. Christmas in New York City is quite beautiful. This is just a small bit of the pictures. Today is JT's birthday. We went to church and then went to brunch at a restaurant in Tribeca called Bubby's. It was a great day. It was cold though because we had our first snow. Gretchen is coming to visit me tomorrow and I am really excited about it. She is staying for a 5 days. Well, I am going to go and hang out with JT.
~nat

No comments: