Friday, September 28, 2007

I want to take a moment and let everyone know that I am alive. I took my board exam on Monday, September 24. Thus, I have not posted because of my studying. Since then, JT and I went to Oklahoma to visit my granpa, Aunt Kathy, Uncle Kenny, and my cousins. We are now in Chicago, YAY, to visit my friends Lisa and Jason and our friend Paul from Western Kentucky University. We are staying at Lisa's parents' condo in Lincoln Park downtown Chicago. Today we are going downtown to Michigan Avenue and walking around. Tonight we are going to Wrigley Field, well at least a nearby restaurant to watch the game and hope the Cubs clinch. Tomorrow night is dinner with Lisa's family.

Sorry it has taken so long to update. I am back in the game now!!! Thank you for your many prayers during my tests. I hope to make everyone proud.

No comments: