Thursday, August 09, 2007

Me and my margarita....yum!
On SMU's campus
JT at Cantina Laredo

Well, today is our fourth anniversary. We celebrated by eating breakfast with my friend David Hafley and his girlfriend, Sarah. The place we went was very cool and I enjoyed it very much. The food was amazing....I had a raspberry and cream cheese filled french toast. It is a good thing I have been running. Now I am going to start reading for our upcoming 5 days of physiology lectures. JT is going to run at a near by park while sit in the park and read. Again it is so nice to be home! I hope things are going well with everyone. I am assuming that they are since I having not heard for anyone. Just in case anyone wants to know, rather than canceling my vonage number, the one everyone has been calling for two years, it is now forwarded to my cell phone. So call whatever number you have.
~nat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl!! Good to see you back stateside! Can't wait to see you guys soon. My cell is 918-869-7305 and home is 918-683-1608. Call if you need anything (other than CASH -then you can call Kevin!) and we will be glad to assist. Love you sweetie...

Hope you have Sundays off.