Sunday, June 17, 2007

Atlantic Ocean
Eunice going down
What we climbed down
Riviere Cyrique Falls
Emerald Pool
Walking down to the "ropes course"

Climbing down
What the ropes course actually was like...
Lindsey, Eunice, Tiffany on the side of the mountain
Me and Linds at the end of the day....
Plantain (like a banana) stop in Coulibistrie




Happy Fathers Day to all of the fathers in my life.....specifically my dad and to bob. I miss you guys so much. Also my Granpa Stewart and Jimmy, Jt's dad. Happy Father's day to JT because we do have a child....a very spoiled little dog.


The pictures are from our all day trip yesterday. We went to three sites and saw four water falls. The first and most difficult was Riviere Cyrique. You have to climb down the side of the mountain using ropes and vines and one very unsturdy ladder. Thank God none of us got hurt....And also thank God for the shear beauty of it. It was so amazingly beautiful with the waterfull dumping onto the black sand of the Atlantic Ocean. It was so much fun....the entire day was a blast. We swam at each waterfall, all of which were frigid but refreshing. Angie's, my roomie, family is here....her brother, sister in law and sis so they went with us as well. I just really loved it and had so much fun and finished the day with a great Bible study meeting.

I am sorry I have been bad at keeping up my blog. Now my computer is messed up so it is even more difficult. Hope to hear from you guys soon!! Love ya
~nat

Happy Fathers Day again..... Love you Dad, Bob and Jimmy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are beautiful! J.T. told us about your trip, it sounds fun. I'm not sure how anyone can see these things and not believe in creation. Sorry to hear about your computer. I know thats going to be hard on you, we'll just have to pray more. I love and miss you. Sharon

Anonymous said...

GREAT PICS! Hi N,T,L,E,A,etc! You guys were so brave to play in the surf...sounds silly after dangling off the cliff by ropes but I was too chicken to go in past my knees! That black sand was beautiful wasn't it?

KZ