Wednesday, March 21, 2007









These are pictures from my fourth semester banquet. 1) Me and Lisa Foody 2) Eunice, Laurel, and me (my Bible study girls) 3) Puja, Lindsey, me and Lisa 4) Puja, me, JT, Lindsey 5) Me and JT at sunset 6) Me, Adam, and Maria 7) Eunice, me, JT
I hope you enjoy the pictures.....I have SO many from this weekend that there will be more to come.
We had a really great time as you can see. We went swimming early in the day before the banquet. We had dinner and drinks and danced and took lots of pictures. They had a slideslow from a collection of pictures from everyone in our semester. There was also a video presentation made by our professors, many of whom attended the banquet. We had a great time at Fort Young during the day prior to the banquet. I will put pictures of that on tomorrow. Many of friends were there so we swam and ate and drank.... And of course, we went in and watched the great game between Xavier and Ohio State.
Well, I need to go pay attention to class. I hope all is well at home! Hope to hear from you soon.
~nat

No comments: