
This is a giant block of whatever is most difficult for you to carry & trust me on this, you'll carry it more times than you can count until you decide that's exactly what you want to do most & then it won't weigh a thing anymore.
-from www.storypeople.com
This was tonight's sunset. It is quite magnificent. It is the first night this week that I have been home to capture it. It has been an overwhelming week, but this sunset made me feel grounded. It is beautfiul and I wanted to share it.
I am quite excited because we are going to the beach tomorrow. There is supposed to be a good beach about 10 minutes away and I am going to swim for exercise and hopefully tan a bit. I have decided to let Saturdays be my 'sleep-in' day so that I will get up on Sundays and go to the Christian fellowship service. That should help me regain focus and put a lot of things into perspective. So I plan to sleep late tomorrow, study, go to the beach, and study. What a plan! I am feeling a bit overwhelmed so studying is the best option for me right now.
I hope everything is going on at home. I miss JT...I really miss my mom and dad and Bob and Gretchen and Terri and Asia and Sarah and Yvette and Sharon and Jimmy and Grandma Morris and Wiz and Kati. I miss everyone, even if I did not say your name, know that I miss you. I miss you so much. Please write me or call me or anything. I live for those calls and emails. They brighten my day greatly. I love you guys!
Friday, January 20, 2006
Shared with you by
Natalie Henderson
at
8:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- March 2010 (1)
- December 2009 (1)
- November 2009 (3)
- October 2009 (2)
- August 2009 (2)
- July 2009 (3)
- June 2009 (5)
- May 2009 (2)
- April 2009 (4)
- March 2009 (3)
- February 2009 (5)
- January 2009 (8)
- December 2008 (10)
- November 2008 (7)
- October 2008 (7)
- September 2008 (14)
- August 2008 (16)
- July 2008 (7)
- June 2008 (5)
- May 2008 (7)
- April 2008 (9)
- March 2008 (7)
- February 2008 (17)
- January 2008 (13)
- December 2007 (6)
- November 2007 (3)
- October 2007 (4)
- September 2007 (4)
- August 2007 (6)
- July 2007 (8)
- June 2007 (3)
- May 2007 (3)
- April 2007 (1)
- March 2007 (7)
- February 2007 (6)
- January 2007 (9)
- December 2006 (10)
- November 2006 (12)
- October 2006 (14)
- September 2006 (11)
- August 2006 (8)
- July 2006 (13)
- June 2006 (12)
- May 2006 (10)
- April 2006 (2)
- March 2006 (12)
- February 2006 (17)
- January 2006 (24)
- December 2005 (5)
- November 2005 (11)

2 comments:
Congrats on the white coat Natalie!!! It's 30 degrees in Chicago and we have 8 inches of snow on the ground. :)
Paul and Tara
Hello Nat
Hope all is well with you today. You have a great site. Continue to
be the same person you presently are and success will be yours.
Love Ya
Bob
Post a Comment